Satomi_N
A Synopsis of Stranger than Fiction A Synopsis of Stranger than Fiction Who has not fancied a story in which he is a fantastic hero like a valorous warrior, a sage, or a prince who may save the world? However, few people should have thought that his tedious life which everyday begins with dawn and ends with falling asleep is worthy of being a story. Harold Crick, the protagonist of this movie, is a completely normal person who leads a life just following his daily routine like a machine. But his monotonous life begins to change markedly after realizing a voice of a woman which minutely recounts his thoughts and doings as if his life were a story. And one day he hears the voice narrating that he is destined to die. He bustles and runs about to ascertain the truth of the voice. When he faces it, it is truly astounding. Though possibly categorized into science fiction or fantasy, this film contains no magic, no hobbit, no monster. But even so, this work is second to none in interestingness with the peculiar characters its unique idea that an author and his or her hero may coexist in the same world.
Hey Satomi, your entries are very article and they show you have a very deep understanding of english! Keep it up, your entries are a joy to read through.

A Synopsis of Stranger than Fiction

A Synopsis of Stranger than Fiction
Who has not fancied a story in which he is a fantastic hero like a valorous warrior, a sage, or a prince who may save the world? However, few people should have thought that his tedious life, which everyday begins with dawn and ends with falling asleep is worthy of being a story.
Harold Crick, the protagonist of this movie, is a completely normal person who leads a life just following his daily routine like a machine. But his monotonous life begins to change markedly after realizing a the voice of a woman which minutely recounts his thoughts and doings as if his life were a story. And one day he hears the voice narrating that he is destined to die.
He bustles and runs about to ascertain the truth of the voice. When he faces it, it is truly astounding. Though possibly categorized into science fiction or fantasy, this film contains no magic, no hobbit, no monster. But even so, this work is second to none in interestingness, with the its peculiar characters its and the unique idea that an author and his or her hero may coexist in the same world.

Nice entry, only some minor things you missed.