My funny experience On holiday after National Exam,my bestfriend and i went to palembang square(mall) for watching movie in cinema. we want to refresh our brain for ready on college entrance exam. that time,the price of the ticket was discount,so that's why we went to there. it's our first time watching movie in cinema. there are crowded.when we want to buy a ticket,we are confused,because we don't know about how to buy a ticket in cinema. and finally we took decision for bought the ticket together.we choose horror movie and the seat.and then we got the ticket. when we entered and look for the seat,it appears our seat in front of the screen.when we bought the ticket,we think if the seat in the middle.so,our head were painful.because our head must to upward for watching movie on the screen.overall, we are enjoyed the movie.and it can be our experience.
1

My funny experience

On holiday after National Exam, my best friend [two words] and I went to Palembang Square (mall) for watching to watch a movie in at the cinema. We wanted to refresh our brain for ready on to get ready for college entrance exams. That time, the price of the ticket was discounted, so that's was why we went to there. it's It was our first time watching movie in at the cinema. there are It was crowded. When we wanted to buy a ticket, we are were confused, because we don't didn't know about how to buy a ticket in at the cinema. And finally we took made a decision for bought to buy the tickets together. We choose horror movie and the seats. And then we got the tickets.

When we entered and looked for the seats, it appeared that our seats were in front of the screen. When we bought the tickets, we think thought if the seats were in the middle. So, our heads were painful in pain because our heads [you can also replace "our heads" with "they"] must to be kept upward for watching the movie on the screen. Overall, we are enjoyed the movie. And it can be our experience.

[Interesting story! I also had an experience watching a movie while sitting in the front. It was paintful, indeed].