Ricardo
Smartphone - a great invention Smartphone - a great invention Almost everybody has a smartphone. But is it a great invention? I think there are both advantages and disadvantages. Each year has more innovation, but is all innovation is good? [advantages] One of the advantages is you can find anything in a few clicks, e.g.: find a restaurant closer of yourself. Other advantage is communicate with many people via message text, audio and video; stream video; or traditional conversation via phone. With that you can be more fast in your work. [disadvantages] On the other hand we lost interactive person each other, it isn’t good. We like a robot. And it’s better talk online and not person. We have many application and games which we lost concentration in something. [conclusion] I think we have advantages but we need controller, like the sociallife and worktime. It’s good turn off smartphone one part of the day and do what you need do for not disconcentration.
1

Smartphone - a great invention

Smartphone - a great invention

Almost everybody has a smartphone. But is it a great invention? I think there are both advantages and disadvantages. Each year has more innovation, but is all innovation is good?

[advantages]
One of the advantages is you can find anything in a few clicks, e.g.: find a restaurant close to you / close by. Other advantages are being able to communicate with many people via text message, audio and video; stream video; or traditional conversation via phone. With that you can be more fast in your work.

[disadvantages]
On the other hand we have lost interaction with each other, it isn’t good. We are like robots. And it’s better to talk online and not in person. We have many applications and games which makes us lose concentration.

[conclusion]
I think smartphones have advantages but we need a control, like social life and work time. It’s good to turn off your smartphone for a part of the day and do what you need to do to not lose concentration.