Zainab
Interesting career! Hi everybody. This is notebook for my speaking ^^ I hope you love it and help me to correct my mistakes:)) .. Thank you. Hi I am Zainab. And now with me, you will discover if the tour guide career suitable for you or not. Be interacting with me please! Do you love to travel and work outdoors? Do you like going holiday with other people? Are you interested in the history and cultures? If you said yes to these questions, then tour guide career is the right job for you. In my opinion, you must have three important skills to be the ideal tourist guide. First, you will need excellent communication skills such as, your voice has be clear and you must have the ability to present information in an interesting way. Second you should have good people skills because in this job you will spend a lot of hour with your guests and not all of them will be nice! The third skill is be quick learner and have a good memory for facts, places and events to be always ready if one guest ask you question. Finally, I hope you love this career. If you love it and think to get it, I promise you, you will have a lot of fun and exciting times.
2

Interesting career!

Hi everybody. This is a notebook for for my speaking skills. ^^ I hope you love it and help me to correct my mistakes:)) .. Thank you.

Hi, I am Zainab, and now, with me, you will discover whether or not the tour guide career is suitable for you. Be interactive with me, please! Do you love to travel and work outdoors? Do you like going on holidays with other people? Are you interested in the history and other cultures? If you said yes to these questions, then the tour guide career is the right job for you. In my opinion, you must have three important skills to be the ideal tour guide. First, you will need excellent communication skills; for example, your voice has to be clear and you must have the ability to present information in an interesting way. Second, you should have good people skills because in this job you will spend a lot of hours with your guests, and not all of them will be nice! The third skill is be a quick learner and have a good memory for facts, places, and events so that you are always ready if a guest asks you a question. Finally, I hope you love this career. If you love it and think about pursuing it, I promise that you will have a lot of fun and exciting times.

**

I do love it! :) Great job and good luck!

1

Hi I am Zainab. And now with me, you will discover if the tour guide career is suitable for you or not. Be interacting Interact with me please! Do you love to travel and work outdoors? Do you like going on holiday with other people? Are you interested in the history and cultures? If you said yes to these questions, then the tour guide career is the right job for you. In my opinion, you must have three important skills to be the ideal tourist guide. First, you will need excellent communication skills such as, your voice has be clear and you must have the ability to present information in an interesting way. Second you should have good people skills because in this job you will spend a lot of hours with your guests and not all of them will be nice! The third skill is be a quick learner and have a good memory for facts, places and events to be always ready if one guest asks you a question. Finally, I hope you love this career. If you love it and think to get it, I promise you, you will have a lot of fun and exciting times.

Please, can any one help me to correct this?