DiV
An email to get information about documents required to register a virtual office Hello Linda, I was pleased for such a quick response. I'm going to register a company in Delaware, so I need a business address for that. Now I want to get a virtual office with mail forwarding to other US address. When company is registered using this business address, I want all correspondence from my registration agent will be sent to that virtual office and be resent to other US address. Can you help me with that? Which documents do I need to provide? I am a resident of Ukraine. Kind regards, Diana
1

Hello Linda,

I was pleased for such a quick response. I'm going to register a company in Delaware, so I need a business address for that.

Now I want to get a virtual office with mail forwarding to another US address.
When a company is registered using this business address, I want all correspondence from my registration agent will to be sent to that virtual office and then be resent to another US address.

Can you help me with that?

Which documents do I need to provide?
I am a resident of Ukraine.

Kind regards,

Diana

Please help me to correct this message. I think it does not sound good for native speakers, but i don't know how to correct it. Thanks in advance