Yang
the translation of some sentences 1.Nowadays, with the development of the Internet, more and more people prefer to online shopping.you can get anything you want in your room by clicking the mouse, the expressman will send them to your home. 2.it is normal that over 10 dishes in one banquet, some of them even have 15 to 20, I had seen one which had three -high dishes on the table 3.although the computer can help us a lot, but it still should not be seen as the substitute of fundamental thinking and reasoning skills
1

the translation of some sentences

1. Nowadays, with the development of the Internet, more and more people prefer to online shopping. You can get anything you want in your room by clicking the mouse. The expressman will send them to your home.

2. It is normal that there are over 10 dishes in one banquet--some of them even have 15 to 20. I had seen one which had three -high dishes on the table. [I don't quite understand the last part of the sentence. What does "three high dishes" mean?]

3. Although the computer can help us a lot, but it still should not be seen as the substitute of for fundamental thinking and reasoning skills.