Daisuke
No YOKOZUNA; grand champion sumo wrestler Just look at this notice carefuly. It said that; A fire station has warned due to the fire prevention in public facilities. Never smoke in a lavatory. Thanks for your cooperation of non-smoking here. No sumoking. Sumo-King? Yokozuna can't use this restroom. Because of his huge size? (^^;)

No YOKOZUNA; grand champion sumo wrestler

Just look at this notice carefuly.
It says that; A fire station has warned due that in order to the fire prevention in public facilities, you should never smoke in a lavatory. Thanks for your cooperation by not smoking here. No sumoking.

Sumo-King?
Yokozuna can't use this restroom. Because of his huge size, perhaps? (^^;)

~~~~~~~~

"says" agrees with present-tense more than "said"

"In order to" sounds natural in this sentence. "Due" implies the fire prevention already happened.

"You should" sounds the most natural in this sentence.

"Non-smoking" is an adjective. "Not smoking" is a verb.

"Perhaps" is used in order to show the question is a rhetorical question.

~~~~~~~~

Very good entry, nice job!

I came across this page today. This is very funny !
いろいろな表現方法を提示してもらえると大変参考になります。 "for the sake of" というidiomは知識としては知っていても、実際に「~のために」を訳するときには全く思いつきませんでした (^^;)
Sumo-kingってw ってことは、日本語が読めなくて英語が分かる方に知って貰いたいのは「相撲の王様たちは禁止されています」ということですね。なるほど、サッカー部に入っている私は安心して、トイレの中でタバコを堪能出来ますね。(笑) 私も翻訳してみました・ For the sake of fire safety within public facilities we have received notice from the fire department. Please do not smoke in public bathrooms. We would like to request that everyone maintain a smoke free environment within public bathrooms. .........No Sumo-King....... とわたしは言います。もちろん、いろんな翻訳はあると思います