Rafael
My experience in USA I arrived here in july 07, so I'm here 5 months. When I arrive here, I couldn't talk to someone, I just knew say "Sorry, I don't understand you". My English improve a lot, but I need learn a lot of things. I want to study my college in USA or Europe, so I need speak English well quickly. I'm studying English in Kennesaw State University, I liked here. The teachers and students are so nice. I met people from a lot of countries, I like it. I hope I will be able to enter in college asap.

In order to study in the university without too much complication, reading, writing, speaking and listening are equivalently important for you to have a happy learning journey in the university. 

Good luck to you. 

February 9, 2017

My experience in the USA

I arrived here in july 07 on July 7th [if you say "in July 07," it sounds like you arrived here in July of 2007], so I'm I've been here for 5 months. When I arrived here, I couldn't talk to someone anyone. I just knew to say "Sorry, I don't understand you". My English has improved a lot, but I need to learn a lot of things. I want to study my college in the USA or Europe, so I need speak English well quickly. I'm studying English in at Kennesaw State University. I liked it here. The teachers and students are so nice. I've met people from a lot of countries. I like it. I hope I will be able to enter in college asap.

I think you might be using the word "college" incorrectly in your text. In the U.S., when we say "college," we mean "university." Those two words are the same thing here.

When you say "college," I think you are referring to "field of study." In your profile, it says you want to study International Business, so I assume that would be your field of study. Instead of "college," you should say "field of study" or "major" (a more common term in the U.S.). I hope that helps!

My Experience in the USA

I arrived here on July 7, so I've been here for five months. When I arrived, I couldn't talk to anyone; I just knew how to say, "Sorry, I don't understand you." My English has improved a lot since then, but I still need to learn a lot of things (or, have a lot to learn). I want to study at a college in the USA or Europe, so I need to speak English fluently. Currently, I'm studying English at Kennesaw State University. I like it here. The teachers and students are so nice. I have met people from a lot of countries; I like that, too. I hope I will be able to enter (or, start) college asap (or, as soon as possible).

**

Good work! Best of luck!