Alison
The White Temporary Tattoos (check my grammar><) Recently, Kate Albrecht just released a unique Beauty Marks called "white tattoos”. In addition, white tattoos features nature-inspired designs. Like, snowflakes, crystals, icicles, and these patterns hand-drawn by Albrecht herself. The designs are applied like other temporary tattoos, it not only can be applied on skin or nails but also can stay on body last 2 to 3 days. Actually, because the tattoos is pure white, it will not like flash tattoos makes people feel gorgeous when there are a large number of applied on your body. Instead of you will think that there are some special visual effects minority tattoos on your body. Therefore, white tattoos make people think that have a kind of mysterious sense. And this sense will make you like a snow queen. To hope someone can check my grammar in my composition, thanks:)
1

The White (Temporary) Tattoos 

Recently, Kate Albrecht just released a unique Beauty Marks called "white tattoos." In addition, White tattoos features nature-inspired designs, like snowflakes, crystals, icicles, and these patterns hand-drawn by Albrecht herself. The designs are applied like other similar to temporary tattoos; it not only can be applied on the skin or nails, but also can also stay on the body, lasting 2 to 3 days.
Actually, b Because the tattoos is are pure white, it will does not look like flash tattoos that makes people feel gorgeous when there are a large number of applied on your their body. Instead, of you many will think that there are some special visual effects minority(?) tattoos on your their body. Therefore, white tattoos make people think that they have a kind of mysterious sense. And t This sense will make you one feel like a snow queen.

1

The White Temporary Tattoos (check my grammar><)

Recently, Kate Albrecht just released a unique Beauty Marks (a unique product in her BeautyMarks line) called "white tattoos”. In addition, White tattoos features nature-inspired designs, like snowflakes, crystals, icicles, and these patterns are hand-drawn by Albrecht herself. The designs are applied like other temporary tattoos - it not only can they be applied on skin or nails, but they also can stay on the body last for 2 to 3 days. (OR: they last 2 to 3 days)
Actually, because the tattoos is are pure white, it they will not like flash tattoos makes people feel gorgeous (not quite sure what you're trying to say here, sorry!) when there are a large number of applied on to your body. Instead, of You will think that there are some special visual effects minority tattoos(?) on your body. Therefore, white tattoos make people think that  you look like you have a kind of mysterious sense quality, and this sense quality will make you look like a snow queen.

To hope someone can check my grammar in my composition, thanks:)

Hey there, good job! The first correction I've made is simple, you can either say "Recently, Kate Albrecht released a...", or you can say "Kate Albrecht just released..." - you'd use one or the other, not both. Remember with plurals (more than one) you use are, so they = are, and singulars you use is, so it = is.

I got a little confused with the middle and end sentences, not 100% sure what you meant, but I corrected as best I could. Great work!