Piper Wang
Who's the one has problem? After what happened in Paris, there's this TESOL teacher posted a few words that related to "Terrorist Attack" on Weibo, with a title says:"English phases about Terrorist Attack/terrorism". And you should know that I really enjoy the humour, I even think about being one English stand up comedian oneday, maybe forty years later, but it might happen, so I've been working on gags and how to delivery them, and everytime I write something in English, I try to make it amusing. So I replied to his Weibo like this: English phases that related to terrorism? How about a few words like "retarded, “douchebag”, asshat." ,"fucking twat". Then I got blacklisted. And he told me to ":Keep your foul language off my weibo", AND a thumb down. That's unexpected, I don't know if it's just he's being sensitive or I went too far? Just so you know, even though I still don't consider it inappropriate,I intended to apologize to him, it's his weibo, and I made him unconfortable, but hey, he blacklisted me...
1

In my opinion, it's important not to use swearwords in forums where you don't know your readers personally.  "douchebag" is mild but two of the swearwords you have used are strong ones.  

There are some mild ones like "idiot", "fool", or some old-fashioned ones, amusing ones like "dunderhead", and "nincompoop". Inevitably, some people will feel offended by swearwords and your reputation would suffer.

"Retarded" is mild but could be offensive in context because originally the word was used as an insult for people with learning difficulties / mental handicaps.

@ Denis, Haha, you are absolutely right about it.
Have to be careful Piper with 3 things: a)sensitive topics b)swearwords c)plan to become a comedian:)
@Claire, I see. and I agree with you guys. There's a trick line between funny and offensive, hope oneday I can finally get handle on it. Thank you.
I've got to agree with Michael. it's not appropriate to use language like this in reply to someone you don't know. Some of the terms you used are very strong and are only acceptable to use with people you absolutely know will not be offended by them. I would imagine the writer was quite shocked.