Khairunnisa
#2nd : Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you so much. A : Hello B : Hello, may I help u ? A : Sir, May I know how much the chicken burger ? B : It is RM 2.00 for each. A : What is the price for a plate of fried noodles ? B : It is RM 3.00 for each. A : Then, please give me two chicken burger and three plates of fried noodles. B : Alright. Do you want anything else ? A : No, thank you. This is your money. May you have a great day. B : You’re welcome. You too.

#2nd : Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please?

Can anyone help me translate these conversation in Chinese Mandarin please? Would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you so much.

A : Hello 你好
B : Hello, may I help u ? 你好,有什么能为您效劳的?
A : Sir, May I know how much the chicken burger ? 请问这个鸡肉汉堡多少钱?
B : It is RM 2.00 for each. 每个两块钱(每个两元钱is also okay, but 块 is more natural in daily conversation。)
A : What is the price for a plate of fried noodles ? 炒面一碗多少钱?
B : It is RM 3.00 for each. 炒面一碗三块钱。
A : Then, please give me two chicken burger and three plates of fried noodles. 那就请给我两个鸡肉汉堡和三碗炒面吧(Wow,can you eat all of these?)
B : Alright. Do you want anything else ? 好的。还需要别的吗?
A : No, thank you. This is your money. May you have a great day.  不了,谢谢。钱给你。祝你今天过得愉快。(Actually, we Chinese are not accustomed to say something like "May you have a great day" in daily life. Thank you is enough. But“祝你一切顺利” is used in letters sometimes, which is equal to “I wish you all the best”.)

B : You’re welcome. You too. 不客气,你也一样。

I actually really don't know how to write in Mandarin but here is some of my bad sentences. I also can't really differs mandarin with others. : A: 您好 B: 您好可以帮你妈 A: 鸡肉汉堡多少钱? B: RM3.00 每个 A: 请给我两鸡肉汉堡三炒面 B: 好您还要什么? A: 不要,谢谢. 这是你的钱.祝你过一个好天 B: 不客气 你也是