Sasha
About Siberia, part 2 There is an opinion that when you living in Siberia, you can so easy to come across a bear, that it can walk just along street in a town. When we hear this, it becomes funny! That's absolutely incorrectly and don't match reality. Believe me, ninety percent people who living in Siberia saw a bear only in zoo :) Else a few percent saw this an animal alone at a picture or TV and only not many people who actually saw a bear in wild nature. Probably meet a bear face to face is the very horrible, you must be the brave hunter for this. Yes, really, was happen that a bear gets to town or village which border with forest, but it's was very-very-very seldom. And this is a nonsense but no usual thing.
3

About Siberia, part 2

There is an opinion that when you live living in Siberia, you can easily so easy to come across a bear. And that bears walk the streets in towns. that it can walk just along street in a town. When we hear this, it becomes funny! That's absolutely incorrectly and doesn't don't match reality. Believe me, ninety percent of people who living in Siberia saw a bear only in zoos :) A small Else a few percent saw this an animal only alone in at a picture or on TV. and only nNot many people who actually saw a bear in the wild nature. Probably To meet a bear face to face is the very horrible, and you must be the brave hunter for this.
Yes, it really, was does happen that a bear gets into a town or a village which borders a with forest, but it's was very-very-very seldom. But And this is a nonsense rare but and not a no usual thing.

1

About Siberia, part 2

There is a common perception an opinion that when you living live in Siberia, you can so easy to easily come across a bear, and that it can just walk just along the street in a town. When we hear this, it becomes funny! That's absolutely incorrectly incorrect and don't doesn't match reality. Believe me, ninety percent of people who living live in Siberia saw have only ever seen a bear only in a zoo :) Else Other than that, a few low percent of people have seen saw this an animal alone, in at a picture or TV and only not many people who have actually saw seen a bear in the wild nature. Probably Meeting a bear face to face is the probably very horrible, and you must be the a brave hunter for this.
Yes, really, was it does happen that a bear gets to a town or village which borders with a forest, but it's was happens very-very-very seldom. And this is a nonsense but and not a no usual thing.

<em>Good job!</em>

<em>You got most of the words right, just used the incorrect form of some of them; but it was easy to follow :)</em>

you are welcome! :)
hahaha its funny but, thanks for sharing this text about Siberia, its nice to know more about it...