anwar
please friends, correct me my article talks about the terrorist acts which dowing by some terrorist groups in paris Exaggerate free can upset balances In the beginning, I want to send all Condolences my to all the The victims' families in France, and I wish God make them patient about was happening, so before wondering about how this action was happened, the most and the biggest important question before anything else, is to wonder about the causes of this action, because any consequences is the results of a lots of causes, which push a lots of people to choice this way in order to reflect either the responsibles as politics and they are the responsible of this disagruntelemnt situation , or society in general, because it steel silent without expressing his position about a lots of phenomenon, such as corruption, joblessness, … In my opinion, I think the problem is very simple, it does not need a big analysts and experts to give us what are the problems which result that, because it is so quite that an exaggerate free can let some people to touch the right of others, because they think expressing free let them to insulter the others who are different to them, but the biggest question is,really insulter someone else, it is kind of opinion’s expressing, can we talk about respecting and democracy in the same time?, or existance one of them needs to left the other? to be continued...

please friends, correct me

My article talks about /refer to the terrorist acts which dowing that were done by some terrorists groups in Paris
Exaggerate free can upset balances??? .

My article is about the terrorist acts commited by some terrorists in Paris .

Rumours about  it can prevent the truth from emerging earlier than it should.

Bro , the sentences below is just too long . Make it simple , short and clear . Unless its very neccessary . We want people to understand us .))

In the beginning, I want to send all Condolences my to all the The victims' families in France, and I wish God make them patient about was happening,

Firstly , I wish to send my condolences to the families of all the victims , and I hope that God will give them strenght for what had happened.

so before wondering about how this action was happened, the most and the biggest important question before anything else, is to wonder about the causes of this action,

Before we try to understand how terrorists' acts like this can happened , we must first find out the important underlying reason that cause these actions.

because any consequences is the results of a lots of causes, which push a lots of people to choice this way in order to reflect either the responsibles as politics and they are the responsible of this disagruntelemnt situation , or society in general,

This is because for every incident like this ,there are reasons for each of them . Terrorists could have resorted to this sort of acts to make a political statement , or to show the disenchanment in their lives or the disgruntlement they have for society as a whole .

because it steel silent without expressing his position about a lots of phenomenon, such as corruption, joblessness, …

Many have been silently tolerating issues that are important to them , such as corruption and high unemployment , without making their opinion known . This will just make feel more disillusioned with society

In my opinion, I think the problem is very simple, it does not need a big analysts and experts to give us what are the problems which result that, because it is so quite that an exaggerate free can let some people to touch the right of others, because they think expressing free let them to insulter the others who are different to them, but the biggest question is,really insulter someone else, it is kind of opinion’s expressing, can we talk about respecting and democracy in the same time?, or existance one of them needs to left the other? to be continued...

In my opinion , the problem is simple one , and it does not need a big-shot analyst or an expert to tell us where are the problems we have to first look into..... give up ))

The following is just too much for anyone to try to understand . Its all so mixed up , with alot of words but , what are you saying !!! ))