John
A special photo of my family I am going to talk about a family photo taken a few years ago. In this picture, my parents, my wife and I are all standing in front of in Tiananmen square while my nephew’s eating ice-creaming. At that time, my wife was eight months pregnant. So when my toddler son sees this picture and asks where he is in it, I answer that he is his mother’s belly. To be honest, I didn’t really remember how exactly it was taken. Since all of us were in the picture, I guess we might have used a selfie stick or asked a stranger to help us. I have no idea if you know what a selfie stick is used for. Well, ​basically it's a long ​device that you can ​attach to ​your ​mobile ​phone and use for taking a selfie (= a ​photograph of yourself) from a ​distance, This picture is so special for us since it was the first time for my folks to visit the capital city. Well, they had dreamt of visiting Beijing when they were young. But it was not until a few years when I was working in Beijing that they got a chance to go there. For this reason, after returning to hometown, they couldn’t wait to develop it and hang it on the wall in the living room. If you come around to my home, the first thing my see might be this picture.