那宇亭
increase the cost of fuel.do u agree or dis Emissions from vehicles and pollution from factories pose a threat on people’s health.Some years ago,people lived in clean environments with blue sky.Nowadays,the most of cities are surrounded by smog ,so government think that increasing the pice of fuel ,such as gas oils / coals and so on,could solve the environment issues. I disapprove that increasing the price of fuel is the best way to reduce pollution.Because more and more people need to spend more dollars in the daily life and environments issues can not be solved.If government raised the pice of fuel , the factories would increase the cost of products.So people should use a lot of money to buy a good,which enable people to earn more money to feed families .The most important is that environments will not have any changes. I agree that everyone has duties to protect environments,since the world’s environment problems can be solved.People can take buses or trams or subways to go to works or schools rather than by cars,factories should use low carbon fuels ,such as wind and solar power to process industry products.Hence,we can keep a clean and fresh surroundings by ourselves. However,some people claim that raising the cost of fuel is a easy and efficient method to protect environment.The increasing number industry works would give up using fuel to process products,because they can not afford the expenditure of fuel. Personally,raising the cost of fuel is not a good way to build clean environment,which just can reduce the utilities of fuel.Therefor ,we need to take environment-friendly public transports and buy low-carbon products to reduce the environment damages.
this is a IETLS writing and my writing ability is really bad .plz help me to find mistakes .I will be so happy to see that.thanks very much!