germano
Clothes When I was young I was very interested in wearing good clothes. In particular, I remember that I always waited the January sales to buy branded clothes and I spent much money to buy those. I thought those were better than the others regarding quality and life. I have understood through my experience that I was wrong, in fact I often noticed how those clothes were breaking and got dirty more easily. I remind a pair of sun glasses by “Saint Laurent” I had forgotten them under the sun during a warm day. When I was wearing them I saw that they were bent by heat, a strange defect regarding a pair of sun glasses. Now I am looking for clothes for my son and I see the prices of these are expensive such as adult clothes even if the quantity of the material they are done is much lower. I met some people to whom like to spend a treasure to wear their children with expensive clothes. Their children cannot wear those clothes for long time because they are growing each month. However, everybody can spend his money in the way that he likes, nevertheless I prefer spending in order to do family activities and group experience with my family. When I go shopping with my wife, I see a wide type of everything: many type of different boots and shoes, a multitude of skirts and trousers not to mention variety of jackets and bags. In these situations I understand my lucky to be born male!
1

Clothes

When I was young I was very interested in wearing good clothes. In particular, I remember that I always waited for the January sales to buy branded brand name clothes and I spent much a lot of money to buy those brand name clothes. I thought those were better than the others other less expensive clothes regarding quality and life durability. I have understood through my experience that I was wrong, in fact I often noticed how those the more expensive brand name clothes were breaking and got dirty more easily. I remind remembered a pair of sun glasses by “Saint Laurent” I had forgotten them, and they sat out under the sun during a warm day. When I was wearing wore them again, I saw that they were bent by heat, a strange defect regarding a pair of sun glasses. 
Now, I am looking for clothes for my son and I see have noticed the prices of these for children’s clothing are as expensive such as adult clothes clothing for adults, even if the quantity of the material they manufactures are done using is much lower. I met some people to whom who like to spend a treasure fortune to wear give their children with expensive clothes. Their children cannot wear those clothes for a long time because they are growing each month. However, everybody can spend his their money in the way that he likes they would like, nevertheless I prefer spending money in order to do family activities and group experience experiences with my family. 
When I go shopping with my wife, I see a wide type variety of everything clothing: many type of different different types of boots and shoes, a multitude of skirts and trousers not to mention variety of jackets and bags. 
In these situations, I understand my am lucky to be born a male!

You did a very nice job on this essay Germano, there were just a few words that had to be added and a few words that had to be moved around so your essay would flow better and more smoothly. If you have any questions, please let me know!