Hien
write a letter to a friend to talk about your summer vacation. 102 Hungvuong street Tam Ky city,Quang Nam Province,Viet Nam. August 20,2015. Dear Hoa, How are you? What have you been doing recently?I just spent the summer vacation was happy and meaningful.I participated in an English club in my university and welcome native friends,who came from Washington of University.I had a new friends and spent a wonderful times with them.We visited the Tam Thanh Beaches in the mornning which was the first time I went to here.Besides,we visited My Son Holyland,HoiAn Ancient Town.It's famous tourist destinations about architectural monument.How about your summer vocation?Maybe very fun?Right? In next semester,I have a lot of plans.I will learn the guitar and maybe I will attend to a english course at AMA center to improve my English skills.Furthermore, I must pass the important exam which is difficult to me.Do you have any plans for the next semester,Hoa? Write me soon if you have free time. My best wishes to your family. Love, Hien.
1

write a letter to a friend to talk about your summer vacation.

102 Hungvuong street
Tam Ky city,Quang Nam
Province,Viet Nam.
August 20,2015.
Dear Hoa,
How are you? What have you been doing recently? I just spent the summer vacation. It was happy and meaningful. I participated in an English club in at my university and welcomed native friends, who came from the Washington of University University of Washington (?). I had a made new friends and spent a wonderful times with them. We visited the Tam Thanh Beaches in the morning which was the first time I went to there. Besides, we visited My Son Holyland and HoiAn Ancient Town. It's They are famous tourist destinations about consisting of architectural monument. How about your summer vocation? Maybe very fun? Right?
In Next semester, I have a lot of plans. I will learn the guitar and maybe I will attend to an english course at AMA center to improve my English skills. Furthermore, I must pass the important exam which is difficult to me. Do you have any plans for the next semester, Hoa?
Write me soon if you have free time.
My best wishes to your family.
Love,
Hien.