Elena
My travel life Once upon a time one little girl saw an interesting show on TV about travelling. She was so really exciting about what she saw! Foreign countries, foreign languages, different people around the world, wonderful nature... So she decided that she want to connect her future with travelling... So how you could understand - it was me). I passed the University of Tourism and start to work in travel company. But the main thing that I have the oppotunity to travel for work or for pleasure. I really like it and the World is so big! I have hundreds of dreamplaces and my travel list will never end, I think. Its what makes my life brighter and makes me happy. Travelling could really change our lives, teach us a million useful things and expands our horizons. So lets travel!
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
Привет Елена, как дела? . Приятно познакомиться!! :) Traveling is wonderful. You are very lucky!! Viajar es maravilloso. ¡Eres muy afortunada!

My travel life

Once upon a time one little girl saw an interesting show on TV about travelling. She was so really excited about what she saw! Foreign countries, foreign languages, different people around the world, wonderful nature... So she decided that she wanted to connect her future with travelling...
So how you could understand - it was me). I passed the University of Tourism and started to work at a travel company. But the main thing is that I have the oppotunity to travel for work or for pleasure. I really like it and the World is so big! I have hundreds of dreamplaces and my travel list will never end, I think. It's what makes my life brighter and makes me happy. Travelling could really change our lives, teach us a million useful things and expands our horizons. So lets travel!

My travel life

Once upon a time one little girl saw an interesting show on TV about travelling. She was so really exciting excited about what she saw! Foreign countries, foreign languages, different people around the world, wonderful nature... So she decided that she wanted to connect her future with travelling...
So how you could understand - it was me). I passed the University of Tourism and started to work in at a travel company. But the main thing is that I have the oppotunity to travel for work or for pleasure. I really like it and the world is so big! I have hundreds of dreamplaces and my travel list will never end, I think. It's what makes my life brighter and makes me happy. Travelling could really change our lives, teach us a million useful things and expands our horizons. So lets travel!

[Very nice!]