min
The wisdom of the ancestors There is an old saying in chinese:"if you see sunglow,you'd better not go out",because the moring glow means the weather will get worse.It's already november,but it's still warm like in spring in our city,this moring,I saw splendid sunglow when I got up,it's so beatiful that I can’t help taking a photo.the weather was sunny in the morning,but it suddenly began to rain and got colder at noon,the winter was coming,it reminded me of the old saying,it's the wisdom from the ancectors,but I ignored the sunglow's warning,and caught a bad cold.

The wisdom of the ancestors

There is an old saying in Chinese: "if you see sunglow, you'd better not go out", because the morning glow means the weather will get worse. It's already November, but it's still warm like in spring in our city. This morning, I saw splendid sunglow when I got up. It's It was so beautiful that I can’t couldn't help taking a photo. The weather was sunny in the morning, but it suddenly began to rain and got colder at noon. the Winter was coming. It reminded me of the old saying, it's the wisdom from the ancectors, but I ignored the sunglow's warning, and caught a bad cold.