keddie
Transcribe TED Talk (Part1): Nature, Beauty and Gratefulness When I graduated from UCLA, I moved to northern California and I lived in a little town called ELK on the Mendocino coast. I did not have a phone or TV, but I had U.S. mail, and life was good back then, if you could remember it. I’d go to general store for a cup of coffee and brownie, and I’d ship my film to San Francisco, lo and behold, two days later, it would end up on my front door, which is better than having to fight traffic of Hollywood. I didn’t have much money, but I had time and a sense of wonder, so I started shooting time-lapse photography, it will take me a month to shoot four minutes roll of film, because that is all I can afford. I’ve being shooting for time-lapse flower continually nonstop, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for 30 years, to see them move is a dance you will never get tired of. Their beauty immerses us with color, tastes and touch. But also provide the third food we eat. Beauty and seduction is nature’s tools for survival, because we protect what we fall in love with. It opens our hearts and makes us realize we are a part of nature and we are never separate from it. When we see ourselves in nature, it also connects to every one of us, because it is clear that it’s all connected in one. When people see my images, a lot of times they will say “oh my god”. Have you ever wondered what that meant? The “Oh” means it catches your attention, makes you presents and makes you mindful. The “my” means it connects something deep inside your soul. It creates a gateway for your voice to rise up and be heard. And “god” is that personal journey we all want to be on, to be inspired, and to feel like we’re all connected to universe celebrates life. Did you know 80% of information we received comes to our eyes. You can compare light energy to musical scales. You are only one that octave that naked eyes can see which is in the right middle. And aren’t you grateful for our brains, you know, that can take electrical impulse that comes from light energy into create images in order for us to explore our world? And aren’t we grateful we have hearts that can feel the vibrations allows us to feel the pleasure and the beauty of nature. Natural beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude. I have a gift I want to share with you today. A project that I’m working on, called happiness revealed. I will give us a glimpse into that prospective from a point view of a child and elderly man of that world.

Transcribe TED Talk (Part1): Nature, Beauty and Gratefulness

When I graduated from UCLA, I moved to northern California and I lived in a little town called ELK on the Mendocino coast. I did not have a phone or TV, but I had U.S. mail, and life was good back then, if you could remember it. I’d go to general store for a cup of coffee and brownie, and I’d ship my film to San Francisco, lo and behold, two days later, it would end up on my front door, which is better than having to fight the traffic of Hollywood.

I didn’t have much money, but I had time and a sense of wonder, so I started shooting time-lapse photography, it will would take me a month to shoot four minutes roll of film, because that is was all I can could afford. I’ve being shooting for time-lapse flower continually nonstop, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for over 30 years, to see them move is a dance you will never get tired of. Their beauty immerses us with color, tastes and touch. But also provide the third food we eat. Beauty and seduction is nature’s tools for survival, because we protect what we fall in love with. It opens our hearts and makes us realize we are a part of nature and we are never not separate from it. When we see ourselves in nature, it also connects to every one of us, because it is clear that it’s all connected in one.

When people see my images, a lot of times they will say “oh my god”. Have you ever wondered what that meant? The “Oh” means it catches caught your attention, makes you presents and makes you mindful. The “my” means it connects to something deep inside your soul. It creates a gateway for your voice to rise up and be heard. And “god” is that personal journey we all want to be on, to be inspired, and to feel like we’re all connected to universe celebrates life. Did you know 80% of the information we received comes to through our eyes. You can And if you compare light energy to musical scales, You are only one that octave it would only be one octave that the naked eyes can see which is in the right middle. And aren’t you we grateful for our brains, you know, that can take this electrical impulse that comes from light energy into create images in order for us to explore our world? And aren’t we grateful we have hearts that can feel these vibrations in order for us to allow ourselves us to feel the pleasure and the beauty of nature. Natural beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude. I have a gift I want to share with you today. A project that I’m working on, called happiness revealed. It will give us a glimpse into that prospective perspective from a point view of a child and elderly man of that world.