keddie
Transcribe TED Talk (Part2): Nature, Beauty and Gratefulness When I watch TV, It just like shows that ever portend, and when you explore, you get more imagination you already had. And when you get more imagination, it makes you go deeper area, so you can get more and see beautiful things. I could be a path, if it’s a path, it could lead to beach or something and it could be beautiful. You think this is just another in your life, it not just another day, it’s the one day that’s given to you, today. It’s given to you, it’s a gift. It’s the only gift you have right now and the only appropriate response is gratefulness. If you do nothing else but to cultivate that response to great gift that this unique day is, if you learn to respond as if it were the first day in your life and the very last day, then you will have spent this day very well. Begin by opening your eyes and be surprise that you have eyes that you can open, that incredible array of colors that is constantly offer to us for pure enjoyment, look at the sky, we are so rarely look at the sky, so rarely to note how different it is from moment to moment with clouds coming and going. We just think of the weather, even with the weather we don’t think of all many nuances of the weather. We just think of good weather or bad weather, this day, right now, has unique weather, maybe a kind that will be never exactly in that form comes again. Formation of clouds never be the same as it is right now, open your eyes.

Transcribe TED Talk (Part2): Nature, Beauty and Gratefulness

When I watch TV, it's just like some shows that ever portend are pretend, and when you explore, you get more imagination than you already had. And when you get more imagination, it makes you go deeper area wanna go deeper in, so you can get more and see beautifuler (:D) things. I could be  It could...a path, if it’s a path, it could lead to beach or something and it could be beautiful.

You think this is just another day in your life, it's not just another day, it’s the one day that’s given to you, today. It’s given to you, it’s a gift. It’s the only gift that you have right now and the only appropriate response is gratefulness. If you do nothing else but to cultivate that response to the great gift that this unique day is, if you learn to respond as if it were the first day in your life and the very last day, then you will have spent this day very well. Begin by opening your eyes and be surprise that you have eyes that you can open, that incredible array of colors that is constantly offered to us for pure enjoyment, look at the sky, we are so rarely look at the sky, so rarely to note how different it is from moment to moment with clouds coming and going. We just think of the weather, even with the weather we don’t think of all many nuances of the weather. We just think of good weather or bad weather, this day, right now, has unique weather, maybe a kind that will be never exactly in that form comes again. Formation of clouds in the sky will never be the same as it is right now, open your eyes.