Leo
Describing a picture. The picture is from a famous tale Alice In Wonderland. It shows us the very beginning of the tale. Alice is sitting on a bench of a wide brown tree with her back against the trunk of the tree. She seems to be completely busy making a wreath tumblr of camomiles for herself. Alice is a young girl about six or seven years old. She has long golden hair with a black strip in them. Her eyes are big and black. She is wearing a blue dress. Her cat Diana is sitting next to her. It's a beatiful brown cat with a stain of white under her neck. It has a violet bow on her back which looks like a flower. Alice's mother is sitting under the tree holding a red book in her hand. As we all know she is reading (aloud?) to Alice her history lesson. She has long brown hair covered with a turquoise handkerchief which is tied around her neck. She is wearing a wide violet dress. She also looks very busy reading the book and seems to pay much attention to it. In the background we can see a nice view with a turquoise lake surrounded by thick green trees. The picture makes me cozy and comfortable reminding me about my childhood.

Describing a picture.

The picture is from a the famous tale Alice In Wonderland.
It shows us the very beginning of the tale. Alice is sitting on a bench branch of a wide brown tree with her back against the trunk of the tree. She seems to be completely busy making a wreath tumblr of camomiles for herself. Alice is a young girl of about six or seven years old. She has long golden hair with a black strip in them headband on it. Her eyes are big and black. She is wearing a blue dress.

Her cat Diana is sitting next to her. It's a beatiful brown cat with a stain of white under her neck. It has a violet bow on her back which looks like a flower. [You should choose to call the cat either "it" or "her/she." Don't use both]

Alice's mother is sitting under the tree holding a red book in her hand. As we all know she is reading (aloud?) <-- yes, "aloud" to Alice her history lesson. She has long brown hair covered with a turquoise handkerchief which is tied around her neck. She is wearing a wide violet dress. She also looks very busy reading the book and seems to pay be paying much attention to it.

In the background we can see a nice view with of a turquoise lake surrounded by thick green trees.

The picture makes me cozy and comfortable reminding me about of my childhood.