Daria
It's post about me and my life Hi! I am Daria. I am 18. I am from Russia. I was born in Lipetsk but now I live in Moscow. I moved because I am student of National Research University of Electronic Technology. I study IT-technology. Of course I don't only study. I have several hobbies. One of this is art. The art is broad concept but many types of it are interesting for me. For example, I like to do photo. I think that everybody can't see beauty of word around us. And everybody can't show this beauty us. But I want do it. I want show uniqueness of things. We can't show all our ideas with the aid of photo. Therefore I like to write article. Now I do it for our student's television. And I want do anything of art all my life.
Hello Daria! It was fantastic. Well done!

It's post about me and my life

Hi! I am Daria. I am 18. I am from Russia. I was born in Lipetsk but now I live in Moscow. I moved because I am a student of National Research University of Electronic Technology. I have been studying IT-technology. Of course I don't only study. I have several hobbies. One of them this is art. The art is a broad concept but many types of it are interesting for me. For example, I like taking pictures to do photo. I think that everybody is not able to can't see beauties of nature beauty of word around us. And everybody can't show that this beauty to us. But I want to do it. I want to show unique things uniqueness of things. We can't show all our ideas through photography with the aid of photo. Therefore I like to write articles on it. Now I do it for our  student TV student's television. And I want to do anything for of art all my life.

Lovely to meet you

It's post about me and my life

Hi! I am Daria. I am 18. I am from Russia. I was born in Lipetsk but now I live in Moscow. I moved because I am student of National Research University of Electronic Technology. I study IT-technology. Of course I don't only study. I have several hobbies. One of this those is arts. The Art is a broad concept but many types of it are interesting interests for me. For example, I like to do take photos. I think that everybody can't see beauty of the world around them. And everybody can't show this that beauty to us. But I want to do it. I want to show uniqueness of things. We can't show all our ideas with the aid of photo. Therefore, I like to write articles. Now, I do it for our student's television. And I want do anything of arts all my life.