Min Min
I want to go 5 countries before I'm 25 years old In next year, I hope I can get Toeic certificate with above 700+, find a job to do internship, live alone without support famly, keep learning japanese. Actually, I've not determined my future yet. Most of my friends want to find a goob job with high salary and then get marriage. Maybe, my thought isn't same as their thought. After graduating university, I want to find a suitable job with my dream and personality. My dream is I can go at least 4 countries in Asia before 25 years old. Now, I'm learning english and japanese by myself. I have to prepare knowledgble for my future.

I want to go 5 countries before I'm 25 years old

In the next year, I hope I can get the TOEIC certificate with 700+ points, find a job to do an internship, live alone without the support of my family and keep learning Japanese. Actually, I've not determined my future yet. Most of my friends want to find a goob job with a high salary and then get married Maybe, my thought aren't the same as their thoughts. After graduating from university, I want to find a suitable job with my dream and personality. My dream is that I can go to at least 4 countries in Asia before I'm 25 years old. Now, I'm learning English and Japanese by myself. I have to become knowledgable for my future.

Hello Minh,

This sounds like a good dream to have and something worth working towards. Just a few mistakes in your English. You graduate from university, marriage is the state, the verb is to marry or get married in this context. Remember that languages begin with a capital (big) letter.

Hope this helps

Bob