Akyl
First steps in italki My name is Akylzhan, I'm from Kazakhstan, Aktau. I'm physicist. I love read books, my favorite books are "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas and "The path of Abai" by Mukhtar Auezov. I'm looking for sombody to talk in English. If you want to learn Kazakh or Russian and you are Native English speaker, you are the one who I'm looking for.
1

First steps in italki

My name is Akylzhan, I'm from Kazakhstan, Aktau. I'm a physicist. I love reading books, my favorite books are "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas and "The path of Abai" by Mukhtar Auezov. I'm looking for sombody to talk to in English. If you want to learn Kazakh or Russian and you are a Native English speaker, you are the one who I'm looking for.

Hello Akylzhan and welcome to italki,

A nice introduction, remember that when we are talking about jobs we say 'I am a ..' because you are one of many. Verbs like love, hate, like etc are usually followed by verb + ing.

All the best

Bob

First steps in italki