salva
Airports I hate airports. I known that travelling by plane is the best way to visit countries which are very far from where I live. Anyway, I loathe them. If I focus on the disadvantages of using planes as a means of transport, I will find several inconveniences. It is a really stressful experience. You must be in the boarding place on time. So you should arrive at the airport at least two hours before boarding time. You have many exciting things to do. I always hesitate about my luggage. I am very nervous until I pass all the luggage and hand luggage conditions. Besides, I get quite tense while I go through the metal detector. It might be the worst moment. And when you finally arrive in the boarding place and you search your flight number in the information panel, you can read: Flight delayed. It is a good idea carrying on some magazines or a book if you are going to an airport. If I am in Spain I usually read some news on my cell phone, but I can not do it abroad because it is very expensive.
1

Airports

I hate airports. I known that travelling by plane is the best way to visit countries which are very far from where I live. Anyway (<em>or</em> However), I loathe them.

If I focus on the disadvantages of using planes as a means of transport, I will find several inconveniences. It is a really stressful experience.

You must be in the boarding place at the boarding gate on time. So you should arrive at the airport at least two hours before boarding time. You have many exciting things to do. ;-)

I always hesitate about my luggage. I am very nervous until I pass all the luggage and hand luggage conditions. Besides, I get quite tense while I go through the metal detector. It might be the worst moment.

And when you finally arrive in at the boarding place gate and you search for your flight number in the information panel, you can read: Flight delayed.

It is a good idea carrying to carry on some magazines or a book if you are going to an airport. If I am in Spain I usually read some news on my cell phone, but I can not do it abroad because it is very expensive.

Very good Salva. I share your views on this subject! 

My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey

1

You have many stressful things to do.

I am always worried about my luggage.

---

Very good!

Airports suck, but sitting on a plane for 10 hours is even worse... At least some airports have free wifi, but not enough of them.