Antonio Fernández
Essay: How much teenagers and young people should help with de housework. A long time ago, women, particulary wifes, used to do all the house chores. It was very common to look how men earned the money to feed the family while their women stay at home. In adittion their children, boys and girls followed their steps. But now, in the 21 century, times have changed. Currently, a normal family spend a lot of time of their lives outside of their houses working and in the school, and all of them usually arrive tired, so dont you think that is a bit unfair that the mother would have to do all the house work? In my oppinion all the family have to manage the house chores and work together. For sure the parents will do this better than the children but it is not an excuse not to do it, so parents have to teach them since they were just a kids and little by little they will learn and in a future they will be able to live alone like and adults. In conclusion, I think our children must understand that house chores is not a job just for women and everubody have to participate and so the house can be a good and cosy place where live.
1

Essay: How much teenagers and young people should help with de housework.

A long time ago, women, particularly wives, used to do all the house chores. It was very common to observe men earning the money to feed the family while their women stayed at home. In addition to their children, boys and girls followed in their steps. But now, in the 21st century, times have changed.

Currently, a normal family spends a lot of time of their lives outside of their houses working and in the school, and all of them usually arrive tired, so don't you think that is a bit unfair that the mother would have to do all the house work? In my opinion all the family should manage the house chores and work together.

For sure the parents will do this better than the children, but it is not an excuse not to do it, so parents have to teach them since they are children and little by little they will learn and in the future they will be able to live alone as adults.

In conclusion, I think our children must understand that house chores are not a job just for women and everybody has to participate in order for the house to be a good and cozy place to live.