aima
Things that i have done to learn about audit After I finished my last paper, I did some research about auditing. Most of my searching are from the internet. I also had asked my seniors and friends' experience who work as an auditor. Then I get to know about what they do , how was their career life as an external auditor and how did they manage to work under pressure. I also had done research through reading magazine. There is one magazine I recently read which is "Gradmalaysia" and it gives me guidance how to start a career in auditing and assurance sector. It really help me a lot. However the true learning of audit world is absolutely being an auditor therefore I really hope that you would give me opportunity to learn and gain experiences from your organisation.

Things that i have done to learn about audit

After I finished my last paper, I did some research about auditing. Most of my research is from the internet. I also had asked my seniors and friends who work as auditors about their experiences. Then I got to know their activities, how their career life was as an external auditor and how did they manage to work under pressure. I also did research through reading a magazine. There is one magazine I recently read which is "Gradmalaysia" and it gave me guidance about how to start a career in the auditing and assurance sector. It really helped me a lot. However the true learning of the audit world is absolutely being an auditor, therefore I really hope that you would give me opportunity to learn and gain experience from your organisation.