Dead is done? People, from the richest to the poorest, the smallest to the greatest, every lastly dies. But is really that Dead is done? According to Buddism and other religions, Death is not the end of life, Death is the time we start a new life in a new place. In my view I think after Death people’s spirit will still exist and will rebirth after a period of time. There are many different cultures and religions in the world now. So they also have their own opinions on what happens after a person dies. Some say that after death, their soul either go to Heaven or down to Hell, this absolutely depend on what they did when they lived. Therefore they might be an Angle or an Evil. Meanwhile, the others believe they will become ghosts and everyone feels fear with them. Today, many people confired that they had seen ghost and provided evidences to prove. Besides, they could talk to them to ask something about them and the others. So that is the reason why I strongly believe people’spirit still exist after death.
2

Dead is done? Death, the End of Everything?

People,From the richest to the poorest; from the noblest to the wretched, all will have to meet Death. smallest to the greatest, every lastly dies. But is really that Dead is done Does this means the ultimate end? According to Buddism and other religions, death is not the end of life, Death but is the time we to start a new life beginning in a new place. In my view I think after Death people’s believe that once our road on this plane ends, our spirit will still continue to exist and will rebirth reborn after a period of time.

There are Many different cultures and religions in the world now. So they also have their own opinions on what happens after a person dies own views on this matter. Some say that after death, believe the their soul either goes either to Heaven or down to Hell.  This absolutely depends on what they did during their earthly existencewhen they lived. Therefore they might be an Angle Angel or an demon Evil. Some may turn into celestial beings or be damned as demons.  Meanwhile, the Others believe they will become turn into ghosts and be feared by mortalseveryone feels fear with them.

Today, Many swore people confirmed that they had seen ghost these spirits and provided evidences to prove as proof and some even say they can communicate with them. Besides, they could talk to them to ask something about them and the others. So that is the reason why I strongly believe people’spirit still exist after death. As such it is better for me to believe the existence rather than not to.