菜萝卜
hello,this is my assignment,can you make its word more genuine and advanced? Obviously, critical thinking is important and beneficial. It can not only strengthen your conviction in numerous and disorderly time but also make you don't like a small potato who falls side by side in strong wind. Furthermore,it can also make yourself more sagacious,full of judgment and make the future reasonably. But in my opinion the most important reason is that it can sublime your morality,you perhaps become such a person who is confident,confirmed and neutral. These quality is beneficial to your lifetime and also beneficial to relations around you. In general,critical thinking is indeed a useful thing. You may ask a question as how to be a splendid critical thinker? However, it's not easy to be that. To be first, you need to enrich your experience in reading,thinking and traveling. Namely,you must have seen or heard much of the world. Second,you should train an ability to query things or judge them justly. Thirdly,A firm faith is needed that you think yourself are always correct. Actually you should have the confidence and courage to your viewpoint,shouldn't you? In order to improve my thinking skills, I will work hard to promote my ability and expand my horizons as well. I will become the guy who avoids being influenced by other bad points as far as possible and focuses my aims firmly. Only to be a critical thinker can we become an enviable man.