ANGELA
LOOKING FOR A TOEFL SPEAKING PARTNER Hi everyone! I'm looking for a TOEFL speaking partner. I'm gonna take the test in three weeks and it would be really helpful to practice with somebody. If you are interested, send me a message.

LOOKING FOR A TOEFL SPEAKING PARTNER

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a TOEFL speaking partner. I'm gonna take the test in three weeks and it would be really helpful to practice with somebody.
If you are interested, send me a message.

---

Please add me and I can help you :)

Thank you

LOOKING FOR A TOEFL SPEAKING PARTNER Looking for a TOEFL partner

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a TOEFL speaking partner. I'm going to gonna take the test in three weeks and it would be really helpful to practice with somebody.

Hola Angela, Here are some practice resources for the TOEFL test that may be helpful. http://www.examenglish.com/TOEFL/index.php Házme saber si quieres cualquier otra ayuda. ¡Buena suerte!
Hi, you can try downloading " TOEFL Preparation" app from play store of Android in your smarth device, it's a full tool for the TOEFL test training, it helped me a lot. Also I have a friend who is training for this one, but she doesn't have an italki account, just let me know whatever you think. All the best.