Sandra
Zumba Today I didnt have a good day at work. A lot of people dont think about their actions. I am a proactive person and I am thinking all the time, how I can help my colleges. But one person didnt tell me about a task and right now she is on vacation and I have to do extra work. I was upset but I decided to go to my zumba class anrd right now I feel me better. Dancing is my passion. With music I forget all????

Zumba

Today I didnt have a good day at work. A lot of people dont think about their actions. I am a proactive person and I am thinking all the time, how I can help my colleges. But one person didnt tell me about a task and right now she is on vacation and I have to do extra work. I was upset but I decided to go to my zumba class anrd right now I feel me better. Dancing is my passion. With music I forget all????

Today I didn't have a good day at work. A lot of people don't think about their actions. I am a proactive person and I am always thinking about how can I help my colleagues. One person did not tell me about a task at work and she is on vacation so I have extra work now. I was upset but decided to go to my zumba class and right now I feel much better. Dancing is my passion. With music I forget everything!