arenabayu
Home. You’re thousands miles away from the place you called home. Yes, it’s the place where your heart was. But now you’re stranded in an alien place at all. You know nothing than how to survive your life. Apparently, you had changed into all different person long time ago, when you followed your ego. Suddenly, at this moment you are missing of your old self. Someone who was the true of you. A person who knew the way to home. You grab your back pack immediately, then going back to the only place you know well. Home, the place where your heart is.

Home.

You’re thousands of miles away from the place you called home or once called home. Yes, it’s the place where your heart was or is?. <em>(Your choice of tense here is key to your message I think)</em>

But now you’re stranded in an alien place at all. You know nothing other than how to survive your or this? (<em>The use of 'this life' who make it feel even more alien to the reader</em>)  life. Apparently, when you followed your ego or dream?  a long time ago, you had changed into a all whole different person a long time ago, when you followed your ego.

Suddenly, at or in? this moment you are missing of your old self. Someone who was the true essence of you. A person who knew the way to home.

You immediately grab your back pack immediately, then and going back to the only place you know well. Home, the place where your heart is and always was?.

<em>As someone who lives away from home I understand this,  thanks for sharing!</em>