Tania
Hello I'm Tania Hello! I'm Tania, i'm live in Canary Islands in Spain. This is a good places, with a many beach and beautiful landscapes. In my free time I like go to the mountain and visit the small village, I prefer go in winter, and in summer I go to the beach, I like diving for see the life in the sea, is very beautiful, I learned diving one year ago, its not difficult but the practice is necesary. When I don't go to the beach I like go to the pub with my friends for take a drink and listen the music.

Hello I'm Tania

Hello! I'm Tania, 'm live in the Canary Islands in Spain.
This is a good place s, with a many beaches and beautiful landscapes. In my free time I like go to the mountains and visit the small villages. I prefer to go to the mountains in the winter and in the summer I go to the beach. I like diving for to see the life in the sea, it is very beautiful. I learned to diving dive one year ago, its not difficult but the practice is necessary.
When I don't go to the beach I like go to the pub with my friends for to take a drink and listen to the music.

// Good job!

-Skyler