Dayana
Some lines about my family I am mother of two children. My first son is 14 years old, his name is David and he is in 8th grade of high school. The younger is 9 and his name is Santiago. My husband is a wonderful man, he helps me a lot with all the homeworks. Currently he works as Logistic Coordinator in a telecomunications company, and I am working as freelance, but I am looking for a job. We love to spend our free time together, usually going to natural places like mountains, lakes, towns near our city or parks. Also we like watching movies at home.
1

Some lines about my family A bit notes about my family

I am the mother of two children. My first son is 14 years old, his name is David and he is in 8th grade of high school. The younger son is 9 and his name is Santiago. My husband is a wonderful man, he helps me a lot with all the homeworks. Currently he works as a Logistic Coordinator in a telecommunications company, and I am working as a freelancer, but I am looking for a job (better to say a work). We love to spend our spare / free time together, usually going to natural places like mountains, lakes, towns near our city or parks. Also we like watching movies at home.

1

Some lines about my family

I am the mother of two children. My first son is 14 years old. His name is David and he is in 8th grade of high school. The younger is 9 and his name is Santiago. My husband is a wonderful man. He helps me a lot with all the homeworks housework. Currently he works as the Logistic Coordinator in a telecomunications company. and I am working as freelance, but I am looking for a job. We love to spend our free time together, usually going to natural places like mountains, lakes, towns near our city or parks. Also, we like watching movies at home.

ok.. gracias, no sé donde se pone, voy a revisar.
Hola Dayana, publica esta nota indicando que se encuentra escrita en ingles para que los angloparlantes la puedan corregir (en caso de que hayan errores). ¡Saludos!