Tyana
Learning English I'm writing now because I kwon how is my English. Yesterday I haved a exam and interview with my teacher Daniel. He's a friendly person, I understand when he talk with me, but it's very difficult for me write and speak, I'm very shy. In my interview I was very nervous, I started to sweat. The situation was very embarrassed.
1

Hi!
I think this way sounds better :)
I'm writing now because I know how my English is.
Yesterday I had an exam and interview with my teacher Daniel. He's a friendly person, I understood him when he was talking to me, but it's very difficult for me to write and speak, I'm very shy.
In my interview I was very nervous, I was sweating. The situation was very embarrassing.
Past tense of "have" is had, remember, "have" is an irregular verb so we dont add "ed" as in the regular verbs.
In the case of "a exam" we added "n", there is a "general rule" and is the easiest way to recognize when we add "n" when two vowels are together at the end of a word and the beggining of the next one, this rule is generally used but also there will be some cases that it depends on the pronunciation of each word, specially the vowel or even some consonants like "h".
For example, "house" and "hour" the "h" we pronounce it stronger in "house" so we dont add "n" (i will buy a house); in the case of "hour" is softer so we add "n" (i will be there in an hour).
The next part, if we are talking in past tense we continue with the same tense :).
Day by day you will understand some other rules, you just need to practice, don't be affraid, you will do great!!

Learning English
I'm writing now because I kwon how is my English.
Yesterday I haved a exam and interview with my teacher Daniel. He's a friendly person, I understand when he talk with me, but it's very difficult for me write and speak, I'm very shy.
In my interview I was very nervous, I started to sweat. The situation was very embarrassed.