Yang
travel After knowing when will the winter holiday begin ,me and my friend start planning our travel . I need to have a little operation before the Chinese New Year, Therefore we don't have ample time for this travel. as the result we choose one of the countries which is near the China. I asked for advice from my daddy, he said he doesn't give a damn where I want to go but I must dye my hair in black before I go. Because I need to be low key when I am in a foreign country (well I think this suggestion is weird but I still accept it ,I know that my parents always worry about the safety) I began to go sightseeing since I was a child. Because my father wants to visit every city in China when he was young.But at that time Chinese are very poor and the traffic is discommodious, therefore after I grown up, my father took me to lots of places in China, sometimes my father even helped me to asking for a few days' off for the trip. In my opinion,the most interesting thing during the travel is not the scenery but the time spending with the local people, although I can't understand almost of the languages in this world, but we still can use the body language or some English words to express what we want to say. I also got a lot of kindness and help during every trip, those lovely people make me be happy to help others when they meet trouble :-P
1

After knowing when will the winter holiday begins ,me and my friend start planning our travel Just to be clear, do you mean this happens every year or just this year? If you mean just this year, it sounds better to say: After knowing when the winter holiday begins, me and my friend will start planning our travel.

I need to have a little operation before the Chinese New Year, therefore we don't have ample time for this travel. As the a result Note that this expression is quite formal we choose one of the countries which is near the China Better: we chose a country near China.
I asked for advice from my daddy "Daddy" is normally only used by very small children!, he said he doesn't give a damn care "don't give a damn" is very, very informal, and some people think it's very rude (especially religious people). Don't use it unless you're with someone you know well. Or avoid it completely! where I want to go but I must dye my hair in black before I go. B because I need to be low key when I am in a foreign country (well I think this suggestion is weird but I still accept it ,I know that my parents always worry about the safety)
I began to go sightseeing since when I was a child. B because my father wanted to visit every city in China when he was young.But at that time Chinese are were very poor and the traffic is discommodious wasn't convenient to be honest, I've never seen the word "discommodious" in my life :-P, therefore after I had grown up, my father took me to lots of places in China, sometimes my father even helped me to asking for a few days' off for the trip.
In my opinion,the most interesting thing during the travel is not the scenery but spending the time spending with the local people, although I can't understand almost of the languages in this world, but we still can use the body language or some English words to express what we want to say.
I also got experienced a lot of kindness and help during every trip, those lovely people make me be happy to help others when they have meet trouble :-P