Daisy
A cold day I live in Quanzhou. In my opinion, it is a perfect place. There are not busy lives. People all free here, but I think people is rude and impolite here. Recently, it is autumn, the weather is still hot just like in summer. Every day I wore short sleeves. It was very interesting that people wore short clothes in autumn. What time will come in winner? Today,the weather in th low temperate. I managed to put on my coat.
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

A cold day

I live in Quanzhou. In my opinion, it is a perfect place. There are not People do not have busy lives. All people are all free here, but I think people is are rude and impolite here.
Recently, it is Autumn just began, however, and the weather is still hot just like in summer. Every day I wore wear short sleeves. It was is very interesting curious that people wore wear short clothes in autumn. What time will come in winner  When will winter come?
Today, the weather in th low temperate temperature is low. I managed to put on my coat.