Doris
Librairie avant-grade Do you like reading books in librairie?Have you ever herd the Librairid avant-grade in Nanjing? I like reading books,and I like go to the librairie when I am free.Although,sometimes,I don't plan to buy any book,just flip through various kinds of books.Several months ago,a one of the close friend tole me the Librairie avant-grade was very unusual,which inspired me to see it.Last weekend,I went to there. The Librairie avant-grade was founded in 1996, located in Nanjing,nearby the Nanjing University.This building is rebuilt from a basement car parking.The area is 4000 square meters.There are a yellow line on the ground in the Libraire,and reader go along the line to see it.There are book shelf on both sides of the yellow line.Walk on the end of the road,turn around,you will see a big cross shining.The founder of the Librairie is a Christians.In the Librairie,except books,there are creativ hall,creative goods,feature jewelry and coffee,of course,these is not free.On the other,you can write a postcards for you friends,you have very many kinds cards to choose,each card has a symbol of Nanjing. Last weekend is a happy day.