tony
Play game on smartphone Last sunday,I went to the cinema with my wife. The movie was very interesting,but we did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting in front of us with their child,who is about three years old.The child spoke to his parent all the time.He always asked questions about the movie.The young woman tried to let the child calm down(or calm the child down?),but it did not work.In the end,the young man took his smartphone out of his pocket and gave it to the child.He told him to play game on the smartphone and not to say any words.In thet way,we were able to enjoy the movie again.

Play game on smartphone

Last Sunday, I went to the cinema with my wife. The movie was very interesting, but we did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting in front of us with their child, who was about three years old. The child spoke to his parents all the time. He always asked questions about the movie. The young woman tried to let the child calm down(or calm the child down?),but it did not work. In the end, the young man took his smartphone out of his pocket and gave it to the child. He told him to play a game on the smartphone and not to speak. In that way, we were able to enjoy the movie again.

Hello Tony, I'm sorry that your film was spoiled. This is why I don't take my young children to the cinema. They won't sit still long enough!

There are just a few mistakes  in your writing, in English we always have a space after punctuation marks like full stops and commas. It is a reminder for us to take a breath when reading! Days of the week and months also begin with capital (big) letters.

Hope this helps

Bob