HUALING
No School No Job Day Recently I've been working till really late. I work because I want to be independence in financial from my parents. Today I don't have any classes and don't have work. I woke up at 1pm today and just stay at home taking a rest.Being really lazy. I came to realize that I'm too busy to enjoy my life. No school no job day like today is really needed for me to think a lot about what I need to do to improve my life from now on.
1

A day with no school and no work

Recently I've been working till really late. I work because I want to be financially independent in  from my parents. Today I don't have any classes and don't have any work. I woke up at 1pm today and just stayed at home having a rest. Being really lazy. I came to realize that I'm too busy to enjoy my life. A day with no school and no work like today is really needed for me to think a lot about what I need to do to improve my life from now on.

Hello Karin,

Everybody needs a fay like this from time to time. Just a few small corrections including a little restructuring but I could understand everything.

Hope this helps

Bob