María José
Improve my English language skills This is my main goal. I know is important to write well, but first, I need to improve my speaking ang listening English skills.
1

Improve my English language skills

This is my main goal.
I know it is important to write well, but first, I need to improve my English speaking and listening skills.

Hello Maria,

All of the skills are important, you can practise listening and speaking but reading will give you more exposure to the language and vocabulary. Writing will help to reinforce it in your brain.

Happy learning

Bob

Hola Maria, Aunque estoy de acuerdo con Bob acerca de la lectura y la escritura entiendo completamente su punto de hablar y escuchar. En mi opinión yo apoyo la idea de que los niños aprenden a escuchar y hablar mucho antes de aprender a leer y escribir. De hecho, para mí la comunicación oral es mucho más de una experiencia agradable. Buena suerte con su aprendizaje. Hello Maria, While I agree with Bob about the reading and writing I completely understand your point about speaking and listening. In my opinion I support the idea that children learn to listen and speak long before they learn to read and write. In fact, for me oral communication is much more of an enjoyable experience. Good luck with your learning. Saludos, Ray.