Susan
English Study Diary 15-11-26 I decide to improve my English.and for the writting part,I decide to write diary as often as possible.each passege at least 100 words at the beginning.welcome to correct my passeges! I did my work today.and I listened some English materials on kekenet.com,which really is a good website,I can learn a lot from it.at dinner time,I watched some of the American show desperate housewifes.and I really like this show,besides the spoken-english,I also learn a lot of life lessons from it. this show has a deep mind instead being shallow.today I see Tom left Lynette,I really feel sorry for her.life is full of all kinds of possible.and Lynette is a strong woman.

English Study Diary 15-11-26

I decided to improve my English, and for the writting part, I decided to write a diary entry as often as possible. To begin with, each entry will be passege at least 100 words at the beginning. You are all welcome to correct my entries.passeges! I did my work today, and I listened to some English materials on kekenet.com, which really is a good website. I  am can learning a lot from it. At dinner time, I watched some of the American show Desperate Housewives, and I really like this show, besides the spoken English, I also learn a lot of life lessons from it. This show has a deep mind meaning instead of being shallow. Today I see Tom left Lynette, I really feel sorry for her. Life is full of all kinds of possibilities, and Lynette is a strong woman.

English Study Diary 15-11-26

I decided to improve my English.and for the writing part,I decide to write a diary as often as possible.each entry at least 100 words at the beginning.welcome to correct my passeges! I did my work today.and I listened to some English resources on kekenet.com,which really is a good website,I can learn a lot from it.at dinner time,I watched some of the American series desperate housewifes.and I really like this show,besides the spoken-English,I also learn a lot of life lessons from it. this show has a deep mind (has deep meaning) instead of being shallow.today I saw Tom left Lynette,I really feel sorry for her.life is full of all kinds of possibilities.and Lynette is a strong woman.