arenabayu
Wearing School Uniforms In my country, wearing school uniforms is a rule that is applied to every public school. I even wore it since elementary school. In my opinion, there are some purposes why some school have strict rules about wearing uniforms. Personally, I believe that wearing uniforms is a good idea. I will outline two advantages of wearing uniforms in school. First, school uniforms make all students wear the same thing everyday. It will make them judge their friends not only from their clothes or the way they dress. Moreover, it will teach students about equality concept among them. I can guarantee that this purpose really affects our way of thinking about how to see the others. When I was a student, I tended to see all of my friends in the same way. Second, wearing uniforms will make students learn about discipline. Each school has its own rule about uniforms, including how to wear school attributes such as hat or tie. Usually, students will get punished if they falsely wear their school attributes. Gradually, students will be accustomed how to abide the rules and it will be useful for them in their future. Discipline is a strong softskill for someone to survive in their adult life. In conclusion, I strongly believe that wearing uniforms in high school has many benefits to its students. That’s why I would like to say agree that school which requires its student to wear uniform is better.