EvanZhang
what am i thankful of I am thankful to everything life brings me . I have freedom to enjoy my own life. I am thankful that I have a soccer team to support it, I think everyone should be know it's Chelsea. It makes me to expect to the game every week during the season. however, Finally the game would be lose and draw. Chelsea is become my faith . it also enabled me to meet a lot of new friends from different place. Do you know how lucky you are in your life? There are many children who can't go to school for education. You should always be thankful to your parents for giving your life everyone knows how humans are born of. .and AS we grow up, and what do our parents do? our parents are just like umbrellas ,and protect us from kinds of danger. sometimes they have buried love deep in their heart, for example , my father ,I think he is a very shy person, but every I want to buy something or want to eat something ,even does not said to him face to face . he always will give me everything I want. And when I feel happy ,feel sad ,or laugh. even cry. Don't ignore that they are always there and be with me. this is the reason that there are only two person who always take care of you, forever and ever. that's your parents. it is very important for everybody to be thankful for some small things in life. Because small things also can change my life.