怪盗キッド
Learning English everyday. My daily activity is online Facebook to get the lessons is posted by the pages. Not only do I wait the useful lesson but I also search to learn from many sources. I have passion with English so I practice it everyday cos I study hard so i have got the good marks. I feel so exciting and English will always be my priority in my life !
1

"Daily English practice/study" would sound better Learning English everyday.

My daily activity is online Facebook to get the lessons is posted by the pages. Not only do I wait the useful lesson but I also search to learn from many sources. I have passion with English so I practice it everyday cos I study hard so i have got the good marks. I feel so exciting and English will always be my priority in my life !

Hi there! There are a lot of small changes I'd suggest. Instead of telling you every comment individually, here is how I would re-write the whole thing:

I practice (or study) English every day by doing lessons posted on Facebook. And I don't just wait for useful lessons to appear - I also search for new ones from other sources. I have a passion for English, so I practice it everyday; I want to study hard to get good marks (or grades). It's really exciting. English will always be a priority in my life!

yes i do
Do you like Facebook?