Loic
You move to Australia, write a letter to a property agent Sir, Madam, I am writing to you this letter because me and my family plan to settle in Australia within the next months, hence we need your services for our housing needs I work as an engineer for a big carrier company, which has subsidiaries in Australia. This is a great opportunity for us to live abroad. My wife, who is a pastry and our two daughters, aged 10 and 12 are also happy to move there. We would like to rent a three bedrooms house, preferrably a terraced house, not a flat, with a garage, a yard and all the modern conveniences. Regarding the budget, we an afford to spend at most 1500$ a month for the rent. Concerning the location, we are not very keen of Sydney city center, and prefer to live in southern suburbs requiering not more than 30 minutes to reach the central business district. For the school, living near a bus stop of any line would be great, and if some shops are reachable by a little walk that would be wonderful. I look forward to hearing from you
1

You move to Australia, write a letter to a property agent

Sir, Madam, Dear Sir/Madam or To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you this letter because me and my family and I plan to settle in Australia within the next months, hence we require/need your services for our housing needs .

I work as an engineer for a big carrier company which has subsidiaries in Australia. This is a great opportunity for us to live abroad. My wife, who is a pastry chef, and our two daughters, aged 10 and 12, are also happy to move there.

We would like to rent a three bedrooms house, preferrably a terraced house - not a flat - with a garage, a yard and all the modern amenities/conveniences. Regarding the our budget, we an afford to spend at most 1500$ a month for on the rent.

Concerning the location, we are not very keen of on Sydney City Center, and we prefer to live in a southern suburbs that requiering is not more than a 30 minutes drive away to reach the from the central business district. 

For the kids schooling , living a location near a bus stop of any line would be great, and if some shops are within walking distance/reachable by a little walk,then that would be wonderful.

I look forward to hearing from you