Conchi
My office Today I have decided to make description of my office. Our tables are very large and spacious. We have one computer and one display because it's difficult to work with one screen. Our chairs are comfortable. The floor is blue, we have blue carpet. There are many light too, this is important for me. Our bar is very small but we haven't problem.In spite of there are a place for us. There are many silence too, this is important but sometimes I am bored because people seem serious. I have already work my hours for this reason I will go at home in few minutes. I hope you have a nice day, afternoon or nigh. Regards

My office

Today I have decided to make a description of my office.
Our tables are very large and spacious. We have one computer and one display an extra monitor because it's difficult to work with just one screen. Our chairs are comfortable. The floor is blue, we have blue carpet. There are many lights too, this is important for me.

Our bar is very small but we haven'tthis does not cause any problems. In spite of this there are ais placeenough space for us. (do you mean bar - somewhere you get a drink?)

There are many silence too (not sure what you mean), this is important but sometimes I am bored because people seem so serious.

I have already worked my hours (today) for this reasonso I will go at be going home in few minutes.
I hope you have a nice day, afternoon or night.
Regards

My office

Today I have decided to describe  my office.

Our tables are very large and spacious. We have one computer and one display because it's difficult to work with one screen. Our chairs are comfortable. The floor is blue, because we have blue carpet. There are many lights too, this is important for me.
Our bar is very small but there is a place for us.

There is constant silence in the office too, and this is important, however sometimes I get bored because people are to serious. 

I have already worked my hours and for this reason I will go home in few minutes.
Regards