keddie
Memorize words and expression There is a long way ahead for me to emulate his success. You can see an impressive sight, when you stand at the Great Wall. There were ten millions of people working in the company a decade ago, but now the number is just few than a tenth as many. This phenomenon reflects a problem that occurred during the decade of rapid economic growth driven by export. Over the past decade, China’s economic has expanded at an average rate of about 10% a year. Commodity prices have slumped over the recent years. Copper, for instance, sells for half as much as it did at its peak, and it is reckoned to be under xx% at the end of this year. There are some stark / obvious advantages of international tourism. The comparison between people travelling abroad and those spending vocation at home is striking. The argument without sufficient evidence is premature at best. Technology is reducing the demand for low-skilled workers. Poor road condition and congested ports drive up the cost of transport greatly. A string of accidents hit him greatly, making him lost hope for future. For faster economic growth, government should be encouraged to shift workers into more productive industries.

Memorizing (To memorise) words and expressions.

1) There is a long way ahead for me to emulate my success. <---- since you said for me and not for him then it should be
2) You can see an impressive sight, when you stand at the Great Wall.
3) There were ten millions of people working in the company a decade ago, but now the number is just fewer(less) than a tenth as many.
4) This phenomenon reflects a problem that occurred during the decade of rapid economic growth driven by export.
5) Over the past decade, China’s economic(growth? if nothing to add, it should be economy) has expanded at an average rate of about 10% a year.
6) Commodity prices have slumped over the recent years.
7) Copper, for instance, sells for half as much as it did at its peak, and it is reckoned to be under xx% at the end of this year.
8) There are some stark / obvious advantages of international tourism.
9) The comparison between people travelling abroad and those spending vocation(or you mean vacation?) at home is striking.
10) The argument without sufficient evidence is premature at best.
11) Technology is reducing the demand for low-skilled workers.
12) Poor road conditions (a poor road condition) and congested ports drive up the cost of transport greatly.
13) A string of accidents hit him greatly, making him lose hope for future.
14) For faster economic growth, government should be encouraged to shift workers into more productive industries.

Hello Keddie,

Great job on writing this! Just a few mistakes but you're doing great! The blue is what I corrected and the ones in brackets are another way of saying it. Also the one in grey is an explanation.

To memorize words and expression

There is a long way ahead for me to emulate his success.
You can see an impressive sight, when you stand at the Great Wall.
There were ten millions of people working in the company a decade ago, but now the number is just smaller few than a tenth as many.
This phenomenon reflects a problem that occurred during the decade of rapid economic growth driven by export.
Over the past decade, China’s economy has expanded at an average rate of about 10% a year.
Commodity prices have slumped over the recent years.
Copper, for instance, sells for half as much as it did at its peak, and it is reckoned to be under xx% at the end of this year.
There are some stark / obvious advantages of international tourism.
The comparison between people travelling abroad and those spending vacation vocation at home is striking.
The argument without sufficient evidence is premature at best.
Technology is reducing the demand for low-skilled workers.
Poor road conditions and congested ports drive up the cost of transport greatly.
A string of accidents hit him greatly, making him lose lost hope for future.
For faster economic growth, government should be encouraged to shift workers into more productive industries.