Javier
I want to improve my english. My name is Javier and I live in Madrid, Spain. Always I have problems wiht the english and i want a person that it want to help my. I can help to people that he want to learn Spanish. I´m a lawyer and i want to find english lawyer with i can speak or writer about legal subjet. However i like to speak at politician, tryp or sport. thank for your consideration.
1

I want to improve my English.

My name is Javier and I live in Madrid, Spain. Always I have problems with wiht the English and I am looking for someone who  want a person that it wants to help me. In exchange I can help to people that he who want to learn Spanish.

I´m a lawyer and I am looking for an want to find English lawyer with whom I can speak or writer to about legal subjects.

However, I also like to speak about politics, travel at politician, tryp or sport.

Thank for your consideration.

1

I want to improve my English.

My name is Javier and I live in Madrid, Spain. I always have problems with English and I want a person to help me. that it want to help my. I can help to people that they want to learn Spanish.

I´m a lawyer and I want to find an English speaking lawyer with whom I can speak or I would like to speak with writer about legal subjects.

However I like to talk about politics, (tryp?), or sports.  

Thank you for your consideration.